Friday, March 18, 2011

Please don't fail me now..

Literally Dr. Clark please don't... This is my attempt to catch up on blogging.  Here we goooo.

Let me rack my brain.
....
>>>>
???????
////////
<<<<<<<<<
...
    .....
Scurrr I'm gonna fail.

Okay, my spring break...

My spring break was nothing crazy.. well except one night, I celebrated my 22nd birthday again somehow, and they all bought it.  (My birthday and the drinks ;)) I might of headed downtown on a week night with my roommate and some of her coworkers.  The night was uhm, a fail or a success... depending on how you look at things.  It was fun to say the least.  Let me just say this, I woke up in a closet with no shoes, an abercrombie? shirt on and a bruise on my chin.  That was the first time in yearrrsss that I have become stupid and acted like a 19 year old sneaking alcohol from their mother's liquor cabinet lol.  I suppose I thought I would bring a fun spring break to OKC? Not sure what was going through my mind but everyone woke up alive and no one drove anywhere.  The 2 most important things.





The other days of my break were spent more productively, working... working... working and a couple of movies.  Today has been a day of organizing, groceries, a jog, a teeny bit of studying and enjoying the weather.. Hope everyone else has enjoyed their break.  See you lovers Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment