Friday, March 18, 2011


Thought that I would just share a sweet lil pic I took, my grandma and grandpa :)
I took a very basic photography class and got to try to attempt to find my creative side.  This is one of the pictures that I took and that I actually love.  These two kids have been through more than just years with each other.  Although I am not the biggest believer in long lasting perfect relationships, and question if I am the relationship kind of gal of times this picture makes me want to be in one eventually.  I sometimes think that I just want to be an aunt to all of my friend's children and just have a great job and maybe a fish, buuut at the end of it all do I want to be in a rockin' chair alone with 9 cats? EEk I don't know about that one...  Good thing I have plenty of time, I think I'll take it. :)

Meh, I'll throw this one in as well... he was a sweet fella I seen at a gas station and I begged him to let me take his pic.  He let me, but only after talking my leg off for almost an hour.  He was a sweet widdle ole man.  I got my picture and life lessons and he got someone to listen to him ;).  Success at it's best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment